Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Bathroom Mirror Re-do


We stopped into the Salvation Army recently and my husband came across an ugly as sin mirror, that thing was right out of the 70's with big clunky octagon shaped spindles. I didn't have the vision for it that he did but I'm glad he picked it up because the end result is really pretty. 

The light fixture is from his studio. The light gave off the wrong light for working on paintings so he never used it. He moved it into the bathroom and integrated it into this project.


So I guess my overall advice is to go into the thrift stores and be open to the potential of ugly things! :p

End result is now a beautiful mirror! Well done, Dick!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it too i sure did not like it in the beginning tho it was ugly the pics don't do it justice it is way prettier

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful.. What a vision. Keep that man around:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, oh my, oh my!!! This mirror is beautiful! You two must have a one of a kind home , with all the talent between the two of you! I would love to see photo's of some of your other work. The cabinet vanity and mirror are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...