Monday, December 25, 2023

Monday Message

Merry Christmas!! Hope your holiday season is filled with love and wonderful memories!


Sharing this recipe as a gift to you all.

Christmas Sugar Cookies

1 c. Butter

1 c. Sugar

3 Eggs

3 3/4 c. Flour

1/2 tsp. Salt

2 tsp. Cream of tarter

1 tsp. Baking soda

1/2 tsp. Vanilla

Mix together and roll out and cut. Bake at 350 for 8 - 10 minutes, being sure to check on it. On these I sprinkled sugar but you can frost. They are from when I was a child and they are the best I have had.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Becky,
    Merry Christmas to you and your family and a blessed New Year! Thank you for your recipe for the Christmas sugar cookies. Thank you for your helpful blog.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your Christmas was great and may we all have a way better New year and you are very welcome for the cookie recipe I am glad you like the blog.

      Delete
  2. The cookies look so good! I hope you had a wonderful holiday, and like you I hope everyone has a terrific New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful and can be used at other times by changing the cutters up hope your holidays are good too

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...